Employment Verification and Transcripts

Employer Verification
Should you need an employment verification, contact Human Resources by email or by phone at (858) 784-8534.

If you received a doctoral degree through Scripps Research’s graduate program and wish to receive a copy of your academic transcripts, you can request one through the transcript request form on the Alumni & Friends website.